Each week, our expert panel samples and compares a variety of snacks from the well-known to the obscure. We cover all the bases from the salty to the sweet. Satisfy your hunger as well as your curiosity and join us as we eat, talk about and discover everything there is to know about snacks.
Today’s snack is the peanut. We go deep on a variety of topics:
- The peanut was the first popular snack in the U.S.
- A little bit about the history of peanuts
- The panel discusses the different types of peanuts
- How do they salt peanuts in the shell?
- This week there was a clear consensus winner this week
Come snack with us every week. The Snack Authority is a member of the United Podcast Network and is recorded live in front of a studio audience at the Studio 21 Podcast Café upstairs at Two Guys Smoke Shop in Salem, NH.