Each week, our expert panel samples and compares a variety of snacks from the well-known to the obscure. We cover all the bases from the salty to the sweet. Satisfy your hunger as well as your curiosity and join us as we eat, talk about and discover everything there is to know about snacks.
Today’s snack is the baked snack cracker. Each of the snacks, Cheez-Its, Cheese Nips and Annie’s Cheddar Bunnies is a cheese cracker. We go deep on a variety of topics:
- The Cheez-It debuted in 1921 while Cheese Nips weren’t introduced until 1955
- Annie’s Homegrown wasn’t founded until 1955
- Cheez-Its taste saltier than the others
- The panel agreed that the Cheddar Bunnies were the most bland
- Which baked snack cracker did our panel pick as the best?
Come snack with us every week. The Snack Authority is a member of the United Podcast Network and is recorded live in front of a studio audience at the Studio 21 Podcast Café upstairs at Two Guys Smoke Shop in Salem, NH.